Wedding & Corporate Photo Booth in London & Surrey
It only takes about 5 minutes to set up and the same amount of time to pack away.
It only needs about 6 feet square and it can be located anywhere you want... even outside! (weather pemitting)
Yes. every image gets saved into an online gallery for 12 months. We will also send you the complete gallery file by e mail after the event for you to keep forever.
Yes and no... GIF WOW will take still images if you want it to however the most fun is to be had with the GIFs. It doesn't print as we wanted to be different to everyone else.. Once you use it then you will see exactly why!
No definitely not! The software used is built from the ground up and you cannot buy it anywhere from the app store. It is completely unique software.
We can if you really want them however it really does work best without them!
GIF WOW Hire Booking Terms & Conditions
1) When requesting a booking, GIF WOW t/a BPG Events will send you a formal quotation along with Terms and Conditions. You must send a minimum of 20% deposit within fourteen days to secure your booking. Please make all cheques payable to BPG Sound and Lighting or send via BACS payment to the following account.
Upon receipt of the deposit we will send a booking confirmation letter.
2) If the booking form and deposit are not received within 7 days of the date
when the booking was requested, we reserve the right to accept other
3) The outstanding balance must be received at least 4 weeks prior to
the function date. Failure to comply with this condition will
result in the immediate termination of the contract.
4) Cancellations within 30 days of the event will still require 100% of the total fee to be paid /kept to/by BPG Sound and Lighting unless an alternative booking for the same date and value can be made.
Cancellations between 31 – 180 days before an event date require 50% of the total fee to be paid to BPG Sound and Lighting unless an alternative booking for the same date and value can be made.
You will not have to pay the balance if you notify BPG Sound and Lighting 180 days or more before the event date.
ALL BOOKING FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
5) We require access to the function room at least one hour prior to the start time to
set up our equipment. If there are access problems which were not previously
advised to us by the client (i.e. venue is upstairs), we may apply a surcharge
of up to £50, to be paid in cash before we remove any equipment from our
6) It is the client's responsibility to ensure that the function room is equipped
with at least one standard unshared 13 amp 240 volt power socket and also a
table for our use.
7) The client will ensure there is adequate supervision of guests, customers
and staff at the venue, and will be liable for any loss of or damage to, our
equipment, vehicles or personal belongings, whether caused by the client,
guests, customers or staff.
8) We will conduct ourselves in a proper and professional manner at the venue, and
will respond to the client's requests regarding volume, music and any other
9) If we deem our persons or property to be under threat, verbally or
physically, we reserve the right to terminate our services without notice.
Should this happen, no refunds will be made.
10) Requests for extra time will be granted where feasible, subject to
venue restrictions & the agreement of venue officials where appropriate.
Overtime will be charged at the rate of £75 per hour inc VAT
11) Upon the conclusion of the function, we will require approximately thirty to
minutes to remove our equipment and vacate the premises.
12) In the event of a delay or loss of performance due to events beyond our
control, the client is still liable for the full outstanding balance.
Acceptance of your booking via e mail or telephone and us receiving payment for your booking means that you accept our terms and Conditions above in full and the sale is legally binding